Saturday, May 19, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Went for the nus fass open house today with aud. I met quite a few of my s1 class there. Lilian, eeli, daph, germaine(sorry part, your name slipped my name for a bit). Busstop girl was there too. I think I really may just go fass. I sat in for the philosphy, psychology, social work and english lang courses and they really sound very appealing to me unlike business. However, the main gist of the talks are that you may be a teacher(highly likely), but it's better to take something you would like to study. Sigh decisions, decisions.

Met up with shimin for a late lunch at vi'lage. I can't believe she said I was weird!
sm: eh I thoink you are very weird leh!
me: huh! why! why am I weird you are the weirdo! how am I weird!
sm: hahahha i don't know. no word can describe you. just weird lah.
me: *&$)(#*)@(*)$@#*

Jackfruit ain't jap food and my head is hurting so much. I think it's because I'm growing fatter and my head is trying to expand but my scalp won't stretch. Shimin, I hope we can be roomies in nus so we wold be fellow losers who skate up & down the hills of campus.

No comments: